- Section 1: up to 1.000 sqm rental area, thereof 500 sqm equipped with 160 Racks/PDUs, another 500 sqm configurable on individual request.
- Section 2: further 4500 sqm server room capacity, flexibly plannable and ready for usage in less than12 months after closing the contract.
- Performance 4 to 20 kW per rack.
- Redundant power supply per rack.
- Real-time measurement of power consumption.
- Redundant air conditioning with cold aisle containment.
- Optional individualisation of racks, e.g. separate access control, sensors (temperature, humidity, air pressure, door status, etc.).
- Consideration of varying customer requests possible.
- Security fence with anti-climb guard.
- Sliding gate system with access cards, light signaling and bollard system.
- Security personnel on site (24/7).
- Access control at all relevant doors through access cards, codes or biometric control systems.
- Interior and exterior building surveillance.
- Redundant data connection using separate lines.
- Continuous function monitoring (24/7) of the DC infrastructure.
- Separate fire sections into the data center and all technical areas.
- Fire detection system.
- State-of-the-art fire extinguishing system with Inergen.
- Lighting protection system (HVI) on the entire building complex.
- Compliant lightning and surge protection according to DIN EN 62305-5.
- Two separate power lines, connected with three power grids.
- In-house transformer stations.
- Redundant low-voltage main distribution boards.
- Module-based, power supply units to avoid interruptions (double design).
- Spare power supply unit with fuel storage and delivery contracts for 72 hours.
- PUE < 1.1.
- Redundancy level n+1.
- 99.98 % availability.
- Alltime river-water-cooling for an optimized sustainability and climate efficiency.
- 24/7 access to the data center.
- Acceptance of customer goods delivery incl. interim storage.
- Logistics and tool rental.
- Full assembly service, including installation, modification and expansion services.
- 'Helping Hands' of our highly qualified, operating colleagues.
- Spare-parts-depot with state-of-the-art cables.
- Customer stocks.
- Support of external service providers.
- Configuration and cable planning, including inventory documentation.
- Provider-neutral Internet connectivity.
As initial datacenter in Austria, our DC10 has been certified with the DGNB Gold Standard for its ressource-friendly construction.
TSI.STANDARD Level 3 extended
The protection systems of our certified Infrastructure ensure a high reliability for your IT.
DIN EN 50600
STACKIT ensures the operational continuity of your IT-Systems, as our DC10 is highly available according to DIN EN 50600 (Class 3).