STACKIT Cloud Product Owner / Metering & Billing (m/w/d)
You’re interested in shaping the digital future of Europe’s leading retail group and building our cutting-edge cloud and colocation business from scratch? Then you will fit right in as a Cloud Product Owner / Metering & Billing at STACKIT. We’re a young corporate startup for digital services, from colocation to cloud. As part of the Schwarz Group, which also owns the Lidl and Kaufland retail brands, we strive to shape the European cloud market in the long run. To realize this vision, we are looking for STACKITeers (m/f/d) who contribute their innovative ideas and go-getter mindset to tackling future challenges.
What You’ll Do
- You are responsible for the further development of our metering application and the interfaces to billing applications and our cloud services
- In your role you are responsible for the coordination of requirements and solutions with our business units, your PO colleagues and your implementation team
- With your team of developers, engineers and architects, you will shape the vision of your product and be responsible for planning in the dimensions of sprint, quarter and long-term roadmap
- You are responsible for your product from planning to acceptance
- In addition to innovations, you also keep an eye on the costs of your product and decide on the basis of economic criteria during planning and implementation
What You’ll Need
- Ideally, you already have knowledge in the area of metering or billing processes or in dealing with large amounts of data
- You love translating complex business processes into IT processes and mapping them in your product
- You have a good understanding of structural dependencies and know how to coordinate them with different stakeholders to achieve a common goal
- You have the necessary passion for IT topics, especially in a cloud environment
- Ideally, you already have some experience in working with agile scaled teams
- You have at least a good command of English and are able to coordinate on your product in English and explain important points in detail. German as a plus.
What You’ll Receive
We are a diverse team of experts with our head in the clouds but our feet firmly on the ground.
Matthias, Franziska, Marium, Felix, Benjamin, Umar, and 70 other colleagues are excited to meet you if the following five things appeal to you as well:
- Our environment: An agile startup with the backing of the Schwarz Group
- Our mission: To make the Schwarz company cloud successful and well known
- Our mindset: Open doors, flat hierarchies, informal culture, ideas welcome
- Our team: Internationally diverse, highly motivated, with confidence in our product
- Our promise: Attractive compensation, 30 days’ vacation, flexible working hours and location, job ticket, excellent basic provisions, and much more