It’s a Match!
You want to let your creative spirit run wild in the Cloud,
but you’re lacking the right equipment?
Then become part of our innovative dream team!
Are you a student of (technical) IT? Do you have THE idea for a Cloud application with potential? Are you looking for a practical project in conjunction with your studies? Then join our university program STACKIT PowerMonths! Application deadline: July 31, 2021
You build it, we run it!
Your semester and your university location are unimportant – all that counts is your passion for modern technology such as Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry, OpenStack and more! And you can reap the benefits of STACKIT PowerMonths:
And this is what you benefit from with the STACKIT PowerMonths:
Free Cloud space for YOUR idea
Support from STACKIT experts
Possible recognition as an intern or component of a scientific thesis
It’s easy to apply
* The Participation in the implementation requires that the respective winners conclude a separate, free support contract with Schwarz IT KG, Stiftsbergstraße 1, 74172 Neckarsulm. You can find more information in our Teilnahmebedingungen.
We support the winning teams in so many ways
- We present STACKIT and the possibilities on our Cloud platform!
- We discuss your idea together and help you to find the best way forward!
- We provide you with skills in Cloud Foundry in short power sessions!
- We support you with manpower in the form of an experienced Cloud colleague!
- We provide the Cloud platform and corresponding services (PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, MongoDB, etc.)!
- We’re giving you ample time for the project between September 2021 and January 2022!
Then apply with your team by July 31, 2021! If you have any questions your contact partner is on hand to help Dennis Kerzmar: T +49 (0) 7132-30-4379 We look forward to hearing from you!
Note: For better readability, we use the masculine form in all texts. This does not imply any discrimination against the other genders.
We are STACKT
STACKIT is a diverse and motivated team of cloud, data center and business development experts. We work in a start-up-like atmosphere and enjoy a high level of responsibility and the complete trust of the management team.