On-demand provisioning of VM-based, dedicated LogMe (ELK Stack) servers and clusters
Dedicated ELK stacks to monitor applications and service instances powered by STACKIT Service Framework.
Developers can create instances of a LogMe server or cluster using STACKIT portal or the Cloud Foundry Command Line interface (cf CLI), and bind these instances to an application to monitor it, or use them to monitor services. Depending on your service plan, a service instance may be associated with a single, dedicated VM, or a set of VMs consisting of multiple VMs containing a LogMe cluster.
- Data Collection
- Data Processing
- Visualization of the Data
- Index any kind of heterogeneous data
- Support REST APIs and JSON
- Full Text Search
- Near Real Time(NRT) Search
- Lots of client libraries available to interact with elastic search in programming — Java, Python, .NET, SQL, and PHP
- Store schema-less data and also creates a schema for your data
- Perform filtering and querying your data for insights